Welcome to Kozak Codes, the blog by Jared Kozak, CTO at Karve IT and open source web developer. I have a versatile set of web dev experience from Wordpress to devops with Kubernetes to full stack development. I'm an avid open source user and developer, constantly exploring new and innovative ways to expand what is possible with open source.
Through Kozak Codes, I aims to share my knowledge and expertise with the wider web development community, providing insights and tips on how to create impactful web solutions.
In addition to this blog, I am also available for small projects on a contractual basis. If you're looking for a talented and experienced web developer to help bring your ideas to life, shoot me a message!
- ### [[2023-02-09 Blogging With Obsidian]]
These are just a few of the many topics I'll be covering on Kozak Codes. I'm passionate about web development and can't wait to share my knowledge and expertise with you!
(these are all dead links for the moment)
1. [[Best Practices for DevOps]]: Join me as I share my experience as a devops engineer and dive into the best practices for infrastructure automation, continuous integration/delivery, and other related topics.
2. [[Full Stack Development]]: As a full stack developer, I'll share my expertise and discuss topics such as choosing the right web framework, server-side vs client-side rendering, and API design.
3. [[Emerging Technologies]]: Let's explore the latest web technologies
4. [[Open Source Projects]]: Check out some of the open source projects I've worked on and learn about the challenges I faced and how I overcame them.
5. [[Code Tutorials]]: Follow along as I provide step-by-step tutorials on how to build specific web applications
6. [[WordPress Tips and Tricks]]: Get the inside scoop on how to optimize and maintain a WordPress website, including performance optimization, security, and custom plugin development.